Logo contest is under way for 30th anniversary Tour de Paris
This summer is the 30th Anniversary of the Tour de Paris Bicycle Rally in Paris. To celebrate, the organizers are holding a Logo Contest. The winner will receive a $300 cash prize.
To enter, you need to email your logo design to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be received by no later than 5 p.m. on Jan. 31.
Those entering the contest are asked to supply the following information in the email:
Name; Address; Phone number; Age; and an email address.
Prize winner shall agree that 30th Anniversary Tour de Paris Bicycle Rally is granted exclusive reproduction rights for advertising, promotion, print publication, and Internet purposes.
The winning logo will become the official new logo for the 30th Anniversary Tour de Paris Bicycle Rally and may be used on website, printed business materials and promotional items with no additional monetary compensation.
Other rules for the Logo Contest include:
- Up to two (2) entries per participant permitted.
- No group projects are allowed; only one participant may submit each artwork.
- Each Entry must be the original work and sole and exclusive property of the person who submits it.
- Artwork that has been previously published or exhibited is not permitted.
- Designer must disclose any Intellectual Property Rights in the Design which may be held by a third party.
- Use of stock images in logo design is prohibited. “Stock Images” shall mean any photograph or image which Designer obtained from any source except photographs or images which Designer itself created and in which Designer holds the exclusive copyright.
- Electronic submissions only will be considered by the selection committee. Acceptable digital formats include JPEG, GIF, PDF or PSD files.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- All taxes on the winning prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The logo must be clear and recognizable at a small size as well as larger sizes
- Logo MUST include the name of 30th Anniversary Tour de Paris Bicycle Rally.
- Logo should be suitable for multi-use formats (e.g. letterhead, websites, etc.) and reproduce clearly in color as well as black and white.
- Your submission must be a JPEG, GIF, PDF, or PSD file.
Following must be included in the design:
- Paris, Texas Eiffel Tower with red cowboy hat.
- Date and place of the event to include 30th Anniversary Tour de Paris Bicycle Rally, July 19th, 2014, Paris, Texas.
- Cycling and/or Cyclists
Logo should be geared toward cyclists and have broad appeal.
The submitted artwork needs to be clean, clear and legible when sized for use on small or large medium. Submit the artwork via email to email@example.com
The Winner will receive a check for $300.
All entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges selected by the 30th Anniversary Tour de Paris Bicycle Rally committee. Art will be judged on how well the artwork communicates the 30th Anniversary Tour de Paris Bicycle Rally mission, its creativity, and artistic merit. One Grand Prize winner will be selected. Judging decisions are final and may not be appealed. Tour de Paris cannot be responsible for entries that are late due to computer malfunction, or for entries that are lost, delayed, or damaged in transit. Following judging, the Grand Prize Winner will be notified of his or her status privately by e-mail and/or by telephone.