Law enforcement need your help solving a burglary in Lamar County
Sometime around July 10th, 2012, someone broke into a Storage Building located at 906 East and 271 North in Powderly, Texas. The unknown suspects removed several firearms and a large quantity of ammunition. Entry was gained by cutting the lock off of the storage building door. This theft resulted in a loss of around $18,000.00. The items listed below were some of the guns taken.
1. Smith & Wesson Model 22A-1 Semi Automatic pistol w/Reflex sight unit
2. Ruger 10-22 Semi Automatic rifle w/green laminated stock and Nikon stainless scope
3. Sig-Sauer model 970 7mm Mag rifle w/ 4×12 Leupold variable Scope
4. Laurona 12 gauge Shotgun – collectors gun
5. Bennelli Super Black Eagle 12 gauge shotgun w/camo stock
6. Mossberg model 590 security shotgun w/laser sights
7. Remington model 700BDL .243 rifle w/Bushnell scope
8. Sig Sauer P250 .40 cal S&W Semi Automatic pistol/green laser sights
9. Approximately 250 boxes of misc pistol and rifle ammunition along with 6 rod & reels and 2 Plano tackle boxes If anyone has any information on this crime, they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers.
Persons with information about this, or any other crime can contact Crime Stoppers 24 hour’s day- 7 days a week now 4 different ways and remain anonymous…
1. By phone at (903)785-tips (8477)
2. By going online and logging onto www.785-tips.com and submitting a tip there. Persons can also get more information about other featured crimes.
3. By text message- by adding “tip120” in front of your message and sending it to “crimes” (274637).
4. And now smart phone users can submit a tip by downloading and using our new mobile app called TipSubmit. Visit our website for details.