- Paris Flash
- Real Estate
Are you looking to work from home? If so, before making that decision, one should look at several factors:
1. Am I willing to devote the time for the business to bring me the results I want?
2. What am I good at?
3. How much time and money do I want/have to invest?
4. What kind of training and support will I get from the company?
5. Is this a BBB company?
6. What is their compensation plan?
7. Do I believe in the product/services the company offers?
8. Is this something I can do?
Before deciding on a business, look at the company’s background. What is their reputation?
Once you decide on a company, it is important that you keep your name/business/product out there. The more someone sees your name, eventually they will say “I believe I will look into this? What is this? Maybe this is something for me!” Look at your market area. Do I have a warm market? If your customer base likes your product/service, they will tell others. Be consistent.
Marketing a business is easier now because of computers. Use it. Websites, face book message boards are good resources as well as business cards, flyers, publications and newspapers.
Most important – have fun!
Martha Harrison is part of Work At Home United, an award winning 21 year old company with an impeccable record with the Better Business Bureau and a top notch compensation plan. The company manufactures and distributes over 350 environmentally safe products. She works from home with a computer and telephone. To find out more about how her business works, go to Martha’s website www.workinghappyathome.net