- Real Estate
- Paris Flash
Current facts about drug & alcohol testing!
Whether you have 3 or 300 employees, this is information to reduce your liabilities, overall costs and to have a more productive team for your business!
The following topics will be covered with a brief overview of each of the areas that you as a business owner or manager need to have basic knowledge of:
• Types of testing, how it works and the legal aspects.
• When to test depends on your company – not everyone needs to test, but cover your assets when you do.
• Liabilities and how to minimize them, testing & pointers to safe guard your business
• What to look for in potential abusers, reasonable suspicion
• Current legislation for RX & Recreational Marijuana and current legal battles.
Topic presented by R3bi client JD Marrs, President of Tower Onsite, Inc. A veteran & locally owned business that provides Mobile and Onsite services at your location. Drug & Alcohol Testing; Pre-Employment Testing and Back Ground Checks; H/R, Compliance and Training programs; Consortium/TPA programs; Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Devices.
Spend an hour with us at the R3bi to see how we are helping local businesses and our community with these FREE seminars!
Bring your lunch and learn how to defend your company against this problem! Sponsored by Paris Regional Medical Center and Oncor Electric Delivery
Red River Region Business Incubator
1445 Clarksville Street. Paris, Texas (Across from Kroger)
903-905-4979 firstname.lastname@example.org facebook.com/ther3bi