- Real Estate
- Paris Flash
- About Us
The Paris Downtown Report is a weekly update on events happening in downtown Paris found only on eParisExtra.com:
* Paris Downtown Association has announced it is now running the Paris Antique Fair, previously organized by Janet Green and Two River Antiques. The Fair which was held at the Fair Grounds will be moved to Gibraltar Hotel and will be held Oct. 10-11. All proceeds will go to build public restrooms in downtown as part of the park planned on the current FUMC parking lot.
* The new open air beer garden restaurant 107 will officially open on Friday
* WineFest is sold out
* Butch Hancock performing at That Guys Coffee on Saturday, April 12th (which is also WineFest)
* Music on Main set to begin in May. This will be a once a month, outdoor music concert that runs May -October, presented by PDA
* Farmers Market opens May 3rd
* Peoples Bank announced that on May 3rd they are organizing a Downtown Clean Up Day
* Rusty Shack is a new antique and architectural salvage store and is now open at 135 Bonham street, just off the square, open Thursday-Saturday only
(c) 2008-2012 Hometown Web Media, LLC - "It's What's Happening in Paris, Texas"