Patti Monczewski Named Chief Operating Officer at PRMC
PRMC CEO Stephen Grubbs, announced yesterday that Patti Monczewski, MBA, has been named as Chief Operating Officer at Paris Regional Medical Center.
Ms. Monczewski most recently served as Chief Operating Officer at 341-bed Mercy General Hospital in Sacramento, CA. Her first day at PRMC is August 4, 2014.
Mr. Grubbs stated, “We are very pleased to have Patti join us as at Paris Regional Medical Center. She has a broad depth of experience and skills in hospital operations and has had leadership positions at facilities in California, Louisiana, Missouri, and Nevada. She has had tremendous success growing and developing service lines to allow the hospital to better serve the community and region. Facilities where she served also had outstanding quality scores and high employee satisfaction. I am confident she will be a great addition to our team.”
Some key accomplishments while she served at Mercy General Hospital in Sacramento include:
- Responsible for construction of Alex G Spanos Heart and Vascular Institute – over $200M new construction project to add 91 private rooms, 4 CVOR’s and 20 ICU beds (125,000 sq ft).
- Responsible for Master Campus Facilities Plan over next four years to include new facilities and demolition of East Wing.
- Chair of Mercy Telehealth Network Steering Committee – designed hub/spoke model to provide telestroke services to patients at 12 satellite locations and two hub sites; additional service lines for Telehealth include outpatient MS clinic, tele-ICU pilot at Mercy Folsom, home health monitoring, and tele-psych program.
- Implemented Patient Experience program to include No Pass Zone, daily unit rounding, teach-back program on medication side-effects for all nursing units.
- Served as Hospital Compliance and Privacy Liaison; advised Hospital President and Senior Leadership Team on Ethics and Compliance issues to ensure compliance with Federal and State laws as well as Dignity Health Corporate Policies
Patti received her M.B.A. from Clemson University and her B.S., cum laude, in Accounting from Bob Jones University. Her personal interests include cooking, biking, playing tennis, photography and traveling.