Lamar County indictments: one for intoxication manslaughter, two for arson, and one felony robbery
Lamar County grand jurors returned indictments against 30 people, last Thursday, at the Lamar County Courthouse. Among those that were indicted include two people charged with arson of a habitation, one with felony robbery, and one with intoxication manslaughter with a vehicle.
Lamar County Courthouse
Benjamin Lynwood Bethel, 31, and James Mark Morgan, 46, are accused of setting fire to a home in Paris with intent on burning the residence down. Both men are being tried with recidivism; Bethel is being charged as a repeat offender, and Morgan faces charges as a habitual offender.
Quayshawn Mykale Bledsaw, 21, is accused of felony robbery in the second degree over an incident in which Bledsaw allegedly assaulted his girlfriend and stole her vehicle. At the time of the incident, Bledsaw also had two other felony warrants for probation violations.
David Colt Redus, 24, was indicted on charges of intoxication manslaughter with a vehicle over an incident where he collided with another vehicle after running a red light. The incident left one person with serious injuries, who later died as a result.
Other indicted are:
- Jessie Bryant, four counts of credit or debit card abuse
- Taylor Lee Edward Clark, possession with indent to distribute a controlled substance more than one gram but less than four grams
- Robin Palmer Clemmons, tampering with evidence
- Harry Lee Crawford, possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance, less than 28 grams; and possession of a controlled substance, less than one gram
- Jack Howard Daniel, felon in possession of a firearm
- Deandre Roy Fisher, criminal mischief, more than $1,500 but less than $20,000; burglary of a habitation with a deadly weapon; tampering with a witness
- Tony Joe Freelen, tampering with evidence, repeat offender
- Demetrete Keyone Gaines, possession of marijuana, more than four ounces but less than five pounds
- Damien Garcia, credit card or debit card abuse
- Samuel Chico Gonzales, forgery
- Dearius Hawthorne, attempted burlary of a habitation
- Mark James Hlas, failure to register as a sex offender
- Charles Thomas Howard, felon in possession of a firearm; deadly conduct, discharge of a firearm
- Adrian Kyle Lane, felon in possession of a firearm
- Hayley McCarty, three counts of credit or debit card abuse
- Jennie Lee McIntire, possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance, more than one gram but less than four grams
- Timothy James O’Loughthlin, assault with prior conviction, repeat offender
- Rodney Dewayne Owens, possession and intent to distribute a controlled substance, less than one gram in a drug free zone
- Dantrell Patterson, burglary of a habitation
- Mitchell Don Pitcock, hindering secured creditor, more than $1,500 but less than $20,000
- Joe Edward Porter, theft, more than $1,500 but less than $20,000
- Gerard Sherard Reynolds, evading arrest or detention with a vehicle as a deadly weapon
- Phillip Duyane Stanley, two counts aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, repeat offender
- Danielle Terry, credit or debit card abuse
- Barry Kent Wisdom, theft, more than $1,500 but less than $20,000
- Nicholas Woodberry, four counts credit or debit card abuse