- Paris Flash
- Real Estate
Since then, those officers have been assisted in the investigation by agents with the ATF, DEA and Secret Service.
During the investigation officers were able to purchase large quantities of methamphetamine and firearms from numerous suspects.
As a result of this investigation, six defendants were indicted in federal court during the month of September for drug trafficking charges.
The following defendants were arrested on September 17, 2012:
1. Rocky Glenn Sikes, 50, of Paris
2. James Michael Murray, 58, of Paris
3. Deborah Lynn Jackson, 53, of Paris
4. Ronald Gene Winn, 50, of Paris
5. Shawn Wayne Austin, 31, of Paris
6. Keith Eric Kent, 30, of Paris
The investigation is ongoing.